IDC's Canadian Datacenter Hosting and Colocation Overview provides critical insight for companies investigating their datacenter options and third-party resellers in optimizing their sales strategies. The datacenter is at the heart of the digital economy, which is being shaped by big data, mobility, the Internet of Things, and cloud computing. This program identifies and analyzes the factors that are shaping this market as well as best practices for buyers and sellers alike.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Internally operated datacenters
- Facilities management and managed services
- Colocation marketplace
- Wholesale hosting marketplace
- Public and private IaaS
- Regional and industry breakouts
- Storage, backup, and DR services
- Size and power metrics
- Canadian Infrastructure Outsourcing Forecast
- The State of the Canadian Datacenters
- Competitive Analysis
- Annual Buyers' Guide
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How many datacenters are there in Canada? How big are they, how old are they, and where are they located?
- What factors, benefits, challenges do companies face in managing facilities and trends in adopting third-party solutions?
- What is the total addressable spend/forecast growth for hosting services?
- Who are the leading third-party hosting providers?
- What factor does cloud computing play in the datacenter market, and what impact will players such as AWS and Microsoft Azure have?
CGI Group Inc.,
Carbon60 Networks Inc.,
Cogeco Communications Inc.,
Fidelity National Information Services Inc.,
Long View Systems,
Q9 Networks Inc.,
Rogers Communications Inc.,
Shaw Communications Inc.,