IDC's Japan IT Spending Trends by Vertical and Company Size (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) studies and analyzes Japan IT spending by 21 vertical markets and five employee sizes or four revenue sizes. It is designed to capture IT spending trends in each vertical market and company size and provides not only market size and forecast data of each segment group but also the buying behavior of end users. The service provides insights to IT vendors whose sales and marketing segmentations are structured by verticals (such as financial industry, manufacturing industry, and retail industry) and by company sizes (such as large enterprises and small and medium-sized companies) for better understanding of their business opportunities. This service is designed as a companion of Worldwide IT Spending Guide by Vertical and Company Size.
Japan IT Spending Trends by Vertical and Company Size (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Japan IT spending by vertical markets
- End-user spending trends by vertical markets
- End-user spending trends by company sizes
- End-user survey on IT spending trends, buying behavior, and business challenges
- End-user spending trends of strategic purpose
- Japan IT Spending Trends Update by Industry and Company Size
- Japan IT Spending Forecast by Product
- IT Spending Trend Survey by Vertical
- IT Spending Trends of Strategic Purpose
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does entire Japan IT spending market consist of by vertical markets, company sizes, and products?
- What are the business trends and challenges by verticals and company sizes encouraging end users to spend on IT?
- Which vertical markets and company sizes are growing more compared with others?
- What is the buying behavior of end-user companies on IT, and what are the IT strategies of advanced companies?
- What are the key trends that influence end-user spending on IT across verticals and company sizes?