The use of software systems employing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cognitive computing algorithms and techniques is growing rapidly in Europe, and finding new uses in many industries. Business use cases and deployments are increasingly common whilst the increasing familiarity with, and power of, consumer AI on mobile devices has raised awareness considerably. IDC's European Artificial Intelligence Systems research provides a coordinated view of the complex and vibrant market for business use of intelligent systems by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities, user views, user implementations, tools for success, and a view of its ecosystem. The research identifies vendor strategies for revenue growth in the differing European markets, and compares and contrasts leading and innovative suppliers, whether headquartered in Europe or elsewhere.
European Artificial Intelligence Systems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI technologies and platforms, market developments and trends
- Vertical industry adoption and use cases for AI/Cognitive computing in Europe
- AI and cognitive solutions business adoption, drivers, barriers and best practices
- European country markets and ecosystems
- Machine learning, neural networks and deep learning, expert systems, predictive analytics
- Conversational interfaces, chatbots, and natural language processing
- European AI Systems Market Analysis Perspective
- European AI Systems Market Forecasts
- AI Systems: European User Views and survey results
- European AI Systems FutureScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are AI systems and how are they used today in Europe?
- What do users see as the key opportunities and barriers?
- Who are the key commercial providers of AI/AI systems to the European market, and what are their strategies?
- How big is the European market for AI/AI systems and how will it develop?
- What are the key AI use cases today and in the future?
- What is the ecosystem for sales and delivery of AI computing software and systems?
- Which vertical industry groupings are most advanced in using or planning to use AI systems in their businesses?
- How are the markets for Intelligent RPA and chatbots developing?
Amazon.com Inc., Artificial Solutions, Celaton Limited, CogniCor Technologies S.L., CognitiveScale Inc., Conduent Inc., DeepMind Technologies Limited, Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc., Expert System S.p.A., Google Inc., IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Idio Ltd., Inbenta Technologies Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Palantir Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Unit4 NV, Wipro Limited