The use of software systems employing cognitive computing and artificial intelligence algorithms and techniques is growing rapidly in Europe, and finding new uses in many industries. Business use cases and deployments are increasingly common whilst the increasing familiarity with, and power of, consumer AI on mobile devices has raised awareness considerably. IDC's European Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems research provides a coordinated view of the complex and vibrant market for business use of intelligent systems by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities, user views, tools for success, and a view of its ecosystem. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth in the differing European markets, and compares and contrasts competing vendors, whether headquartered in Europe or elsewhere.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cognitive computing technologies and platforms
- Content and semantic analytics for unstructured information
- Advanced techniques: machine learning, neural networks and deep learning, expert systems, predictive analytics
- Language recognition, chatbots, and natural interfaces
- Industry adoption and use cases for cognitive computing/AI in Europe
- European country markets and ecosystems
- European Cognitive Systems Market Analysis Perspective
- European Cognitive Systems Market Forecasts
- Cognitive Systems: European User Views
- European Cognitive Systems FutureScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are cognitive systems and how are they used today in Europe?
- What do users see as the key opportunities and barriers?
- Who are the key commercial providers of cognitive/AI systems, and how do they compare?
- How big is the European market for cognitive/AI systems and how will it develop?
- What is the ecosystem for sales and delivery of cognitive computing software and systems?
- Which vertical industry groupings are currently using or planning to use cognitive systems in their businesses?
- What are the business implications of the use of cognitive technologies — how are they used and what is the business case?
- How fast is the market for intelligent RPA developing?
CogniCor Technologies S.L.,
Cognitive Scale Inc.,
DeepMind Technologies Limited,
Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc.,
Expert System S.p.A.,
Inbenta Technologies Inc,
Micro Focus International plc,
Nuance Communications, Inc.,
Palantir Technologies Inc.,
SAS Institute Inc.,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
The Sage Group plc,