IDC's Central and Eastern European IT Vendor Executive Service provides trusted advice and strategic and tactical guidance on addressable market opportunities for IT vendors in CEE. The service delivers market intelligence for the decision makers of IT vendors in a flexible and interactive framework to support them in business planning and validation, performance tracking, and decision making around competitive positioning, resource allocation, and market focus. This strategic market intelligence service is designed to deliver the most value to CEOs, directors, line-of-business managers, and product and business development managers of tier 2 and 3 technology supplier companies.
Central and Eastern European IT Vendor Executive Service
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
The service is flexible and draws from across IT domains: The service is designed to cover the technology market segments the given tech supplier/client addresses.
Research can be drawn from across the spectrum of research undertaken by IDC in Central and Eastern Europe; clients choose their market segments and the research they need, such as the following:
- Vendor addressable market sizing and forecasts
- Market overviews, opinion, and strategic guidance
- Competitive profiles and market shares
- Executive briefings
- Access to IDC analysts (analyst hours)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current performance of your addressable market in CEE, and how will the market develop and perform over the coming five years?
- Which market segments yield opportunities and challenges for your business in CEE?
- In terms of alignment, where are gaps between your strategies, market presence, and the current market situation?
- How are your competitors performing, and what should you do about it?
- How well positioned are your current portfolio, resource allocation, and market focus for future success?