IDC's Asia/Pacific Devices report series will provide insights of end-user consumption in the APEJ region. It looks at the trends of the different devices like smartphones, wearables, PC, and many other end devices. Local country insights can also be found in this series to provide a good understanding of the market in the region.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Trends and insights of smart connected devices will be shared quarterly in this program.
- Apart from those devices, augmented reality/virtual reality devices, PC/mobile gaming, and other interesting devices related topics can also be found in this research program.
- PC Market Historical and Forecast Qualitative
- Mobile Phone Market Historical and Forecast Qualitative
- PC Gaming Report
- Tablet Market Trends
- VR/AR Market Trends
- Wearables Market Trends
- End-User Survey Findings
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the latest trends in the devices market in Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)?
- What are the key segments that are growing in the devices market in APEJ?
- What are the consumer behavior like in using/choosing a device?
- Who are the local vendors in Asia that are moving the market?
- What is happening in key trade shows/events in the region?