IDC's Advertising Software series helps clients negotiate the rapidly advancing development and deployment of advertising technology and its business implications. How does enterprise digital transformation (DX) — with its cloud, mobile, Big Data and analytics, and social pillars as well as innovation accelerators — impact the advertising industry? This series focuses on the technological trends in programmatic advertising, video advertising (both digital and linear), mobile advertising, and the overlap between adtech and marketing automation.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Blockchain in advertising
- Digital audio advertising
- Following TV ad dollars: Who benefits most in digital video?
- Advertising Software Taxonomy
- Worldwide and U.S. Advertising Software Revenue Forecast, 2020-2024
- Worldwide Digital Advertising Software Market Shares, 2019
- Market Analysis Perspective: U.S. Digital Advertising, 2020
- Worldwide Mobile In-Game Advertising Forecast, 2020-2024
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the upsides of the implementation of certain technologies for businesses?
- What do you need to do to prepare for the adoption of these technologies?
- Who are the key stakeholders you need to convince?
- How do you actually implement the new technology?
AT&T Inc., AdRoll, Inc., Adform, Adobe Systems Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Centro, Inc., Comcast Corporation, Criteo S.A., Discovery Communications Inc., Facebook, Inc., Google LLC, Index Exchange Inc., LiveRamp Inc., Lotame Solutions Inc., MediaMath, Inc., Neustar Inc., OpenX Technologies Inc., Oracle Corporation, PubMatic Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, The E. W. Scripps Company, The Rubicon Project, Inc., The Trade Desk Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Turn Inc., Twitter, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., WideOrbit Inc., clypd Inc., comScore Inc.