IDC's Advertising Technology series helps clients negotiate the rapidly advancing development and deployment of advertising technology and its business implications. How does enterprise digital transformation (DX) — with its cloud, mobile, Big Data and analytics, and social pillars — impact the advertising industry? This series focuses on the technological trends in advertising automation, video and connected TV advertising, mobile advertising; identity, privacy, and compliance; and the overlap between ad tech and marketing automation.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Advertising automation and programmatic advertising
- Identity, privacy, and compliance
- Walled gardens versus independents
- Digital advertising and the tech backlash
- Mobile in-app advertising
- Connected TV and addressable TV
- Advertising Software Taxonomy
- Worldwide and U.S. Advertising Software Revenue Forecast, 2022-2026
- Worldwide Digital Advertising Software Market Shares, 2021
- Market Analysis Perspective: U.S. Digital Advertising, 2022
- Worldwide Mobile In-Game Advertising Forecast, 2022-2026
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the upsides of the implementation of certain technologies for businesses?
- What do you need to do to prepare for the adoption of these technologies?
- Who are the key stakeholders you need to convince?
- How do you actually implement the new technology?
Discovery Communications, LLC, AT&T Inc., Adform A/S, Adobe Systems Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Centro, Inc., Comcast Corporation, Criteo S.A., Google LLC, Index Exchange Inc., LiveRamp Inc., Lotame Solutions Inc., MediaMath, Inc., Meta Platforms Inc., Neustar Inc., NextRoll Inc., OpenX Technologies Inc., Oracle Corporation, PubMatic Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, The E. W. Scripps Company, The Rubicon Project, Inc., The Trade Desk Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Turn Inc., Twitter, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., WideOrbit Inc., clypd Inc., comScore Inc.