IDC's Advertising Software series helps clients negotiate the rapidly advancing development and deployment of advertising technology and its business implications. How does enterprise digital transformation (DX) with its cloud, mobile, Big Data and analytics, and social pillars as well as innovation accelerators impact the advertising industry? This series focuses on technological trends in programmatic advertising, video advertising (both digital and linear), mobile advertising, and the overlap between ad tech and marketing automation.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Programmatic video and TV advertising
- Header bidding/programmatic direct
- Automated guaranteed/programmatic direct
- Cross-device tracking
- Advertising in AR/VR
- Advertising on voice-based platforms
- The Internet of Things and its impact on advertising
- Advertising and its merging with marketing automation
- Advertising Software Taxonomy
- Worldwide and U.S. Advertising Software Revenue Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the upsides of the implementation of certain technologies for businesses?
- What do you need to do to prepare for the adoption of these technologies?
- Who are the key stakeholders you need to convince?
- How do you actually implement the new technology?