IDC carried a series of industry-oriented cloud studies, mainly focusing on market situations and dynamics, market size and forecast, and major players and their share as well as future trends.
China Opportunities Program (CHOP): Cloud
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Industry-oriented cloud definitions/scopes
- Typical application modules/scenarios
- Market situations and dynamics
- Development and operation models
- Market drivers and inhibitors
- Demand-side needs
- Market ecosystem
- Type of players and their advantages/disadvantages
- Government-Oriented Cloud
- Manufacturing-Oriented Cloud
- Healthcare-Oriented Cloud
- Education-Oriented Cloud
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What industries have strong demand on industry-oriented cloud?
- What are typical application modules/scenarios?
- What is the current situation?
- What development and operation models are there in these industries?
- What is the demand-side needs in these industries in the future?
- What is the current ecosystem?
21Vianet Group, Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Baidu, Inc., Dell Inc., GDS Holdings Ltd, H3C Technologies Co., Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Kingsoft.com, Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, Neusoft Corporation, Pactera Technology International Ltd., Shanghai Ucloud Information Technology Co., Ltd., Tencent Holdings Limited