China VR/AR market, which differs greatly from the worldwide market, maintains fast growth. Over 100 vendors are competing in Chinese market, making the competition even more fierce and difficult to understand. The program is designed to help our client better grasp the fast-changing VR/AR trend in China market.
China Opportunities Program (CHOP): Augmented and Virtual Reality
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market size
- Vendor performance
- Key features
- Market forecast
- The research shows the market size and vendor competition and then describes how the technology trend in the industry. Where and how to sell the products are followed behind and also some key vertical usages that are important are shown. At last, it forecasts how China market will develop in the future.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How big is the market?
- What is the vendor share and position?
- What is the trend of key technology features (FOV, weight, latency, etc.)?
- What is the most favored price band accepted by the market?
- In which channel the product should be sold?
- In which segment the product should be sold?
- What is the future prospect of the VR/AR market?