Cloud has become a hot spot of the IT market in China in recent years. As cloud becomes more popular, more hyperscale datacenters are also building up. IT vendors want to identify the opportunity of IT spending on the enterprise hardware market. IDC's China Opportunities Program (CHOP): Enterprise Hardware aims to provide vendors with pertinent information on detailed market segmentations to help them in identifying and targeting the segments that have the highest growth potential.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- China x86 Server Market
- China Non-x86 Server Market
- China Enterprise Storage Market
- China Enterprise Networking Market
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Vendor Share
- Industry View
This service is updated semiannually in April and October.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and future trend of the enterprise hardware market in China?
- What is the competitive situation of the enterprise hardware market in China?
- What is the situation of the enterprise hardware market subsegments (such as server, storage, and networking equipment)?
- What are the market drivers and inhibitors?
- What is the key difference between China and the global market?
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Fujian Star-net Ruijie Networks Co., Ltd.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Inspur Group Co., Ltd.,
Juniper Networks, Inc.,
Lenovo Group Limited,