China's overall economic situation and trends with emphasis on government-led national agenda and strategic initiatives (five-year plans), key policies and regulations, and impacts to China ICT market.
China Opportunities Program (CHOP): Economic Trends
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- China's overall economic trends, government policies, and strategic initiatives
- China's overall economic situation and trends
- 13th Five-Year Plan explained (for U.S. stakeholders)
- Movements and trends of government policies and regulations
- Impacts to China's ICT Market
- Implications and Opportunities for MNCs
- Best Practices for MNCs
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is China's overall economic situation developing, and what are the impacts to ICT in China, amidst both geopolitical dynamics and domestic transformations?
- What is the business climate in China, and what are various operating environment challenges that affect ICT market access, investment, and operations in China?
- What are China government's national strategy and initiatives (five-year plans), and why they are relevant in terms of ICT opportunity areas?
- What are those significant government laws, regulations, policies, and activities to pay attention, and how they may impact business planning and operations?
- What are our quarterly evolving value-add insights related to China's ever-changing economic and regulatory movements?