As one of the most important governmental initiatives in China's thirteenth five-year plan, Internet Plus is bringing new opportunities to ICT market as well as digitally transforming traditional industries. IDC's China Opportunities Program (CHOP): Internet provides in-depth and up-to-date market observations and analysis on internet industry in China and helps clients examine the current situation and explore future opportunities both in investment and operational perspectives.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- China internet usage trends
- China internet economy benchmark data
- Internet Plus development situation and trends
- China ecommerce and O2O market
- China pan-entertainment industries
- Key innovations in China Internet Plus industries
- China Internet and Mobile Internet Databook
- China eCommerce Market Shares
- China eCommerce Market Forecast
- China Online Video Market Analysis
- China Online Video Streaming Market Analysis
- China Content Industry Analysis
- IDC Innovators, China Internet Industry
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is China's internet industry developing, and what are the trends?
- What is the key demographic data of internet users and online buyers in China?
- What is the business environment for internet companies, and where are the opportunities and challenges?
- What are the latest internet products or services in China?
- How Internet Plus innovations are influencing traditional industries development, and where are the opportunities and challenges?
- What are the successful or unsuccessful lessons to learn for foreign players to enter China market?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited,
Beijing Ctrip International Travel Agency Co. Ltd.,
Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co., Ltd.,
Tencent Holdings Limited