China's overall ICT market trends; benchmarking to the United States and mapping to China government's strategic initiatives; key vertical and technology areas in scope of this program modules, including drivers and inhibitors; and MNC GTM case studies regarding to "In China" or "With China" (business drivers, benefits, and challenges).
China Opportunities Program (CHOP): IT Market Trends
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- China's overall ICT market trends
- Global IT Spending Update including China versus the United States
- IT Spending Growth China versus the United States
- The 3rd Platform and Innovation Accelerator Spending: China versus the United States
- China Market Summary (sizing and forecast) by National Initiatives and Key Vertical and Technology Areas in scope of this program modules, including key drivers and inhibitors
- U.S. Market Trends by Select Technology Areas and how to succeed (advice to China globalization vendors): Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), Security, Robotics, 3D Printing, Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR), and Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence (AI)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are China's overall ICT market insights in each of the key verticals, technology segments, and China's national initiatives?
- How China is benchmarked with the United States?
- For MNCs, what are the GTM examples In China or With China (business drivers, benefits, and challenges)?
- For China globalization vendors, what to understand in the United States comparing with China, and what are our suggestions for your plays in the United States in certain technology domains?
- What are our quarterly evolving value-add insights related to China's ever-changing ICT market?