IDC's Japan Artificial Intelligence Systems and Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key artificial intelligence (AI) system solutions–related hardware, software, and services. This service analyzes market size, current enterprise user trends, IT supplier's trends, and market dynamics. This service also analyzes a competitive analysis of leading IT suppliers and provides a five-year market forecast of the Japan market. In 2021, this service will focus how AI system should be developed continuously and its life cycle. In addition, we will think of the way how we would prepare for future of intelligence in Japan market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI system–related hardware
- AI-related software
- AI-related services
- AI system use case
- AI Systems Use Case Taxonomy
- AI System Market Enterprise Use Case and Strategy Survey
- AI System Market User Spending Forecast
- AI Systems Vendor Analysis
- AI MLOps Market Analysis
- AI System Market Intelligent Automation Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Analytics and Information Management 2021 Predictions – Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the most aggressive use case scenario for AI systems? Which use case has the enterprise user selected and will select?
- What is the strategy of AI use case?
- How is the spending magnitude for AI systems? How large is the current market?
- Which area should the IT suppliers invest in for AI systems and solutions?
- How tech buyers should think and invest of AI in terms of AI life cycle?
- How tech buyers should realize automation for intelligent enterprise?