Blockchain, or distributed ledger technology, has recently emerged in a number of businesses beyond the financial services industry. It has the potential to disrupt both business processes and key industries. This Asia/Pacific Blockchain Strategies report series will examine how and where distributed ledger technology can be used to fuel economic growth and/or disrupt industries and organizations.
- IDC Perspective: Blockchain and Cloud Computing — A Disruptive Business Model
- Current State of Blockchain in Financial Services Across Asia/Pacific
- IDC PlanScape: Public Safety and Distributed Ledger (Blockchain) Technologies
- IDC PlanScape: Distributed Ledger (Blockchain) Technologies in Smart Cities
- Role of Blockchains in a Digital Supply
- Blockchain Applications in APEJ Manufacturing
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.