The Australia ICT Market and Industry Insights CIS provides a holistic analysis of the Australia ICT market. The program covers demand-side, supply-side, and industry-specific research to understand the key trends and factors impacting the market as it tranistions to the new world of digital computing.
Australia ICT Market and Industry Insights
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud computing
- Internet of Things
- Software-defined networks
- Intelligent ERP
- Cognitive computing
- Digital transformation
- Vertical industry analysis
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Mobility in Australia, 2018
- Market Analysis Perspective: Australia Cloud Services 2018
- Market Analysis Perspective: Australia Managed Security Services
- Australia C-Suite Study 2018
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: IoT in Australia, 2017
- Workplace of the Future
- Australia Agriculture ICT Market 2016–2021
- Australia Retail ICT Market 2016–2021
- Australia Healthcare ICT Market 2016–2021
- Australia Education ICT Market 2016–2021
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the maturity of Australian organizations in adopting new technologies such as cloud, mobility, security, and IoT or in digitally tranforming their business?
- What industries are the early movers when it comes to adopting new technologies?
- What are the decision citeria for ICT decision makers when procuring technology?
- What is the role of business executives in the technology road map and what is their perception of ICT?
Accenture plc, Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Avanade Inc., BMC Software, Inc., Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Brennan IT, Canon Inc., Concur Technologies, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Data#3 Limited, Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, FUJIFILM Corporation, Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., HCL, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, NetApp, Inc., Optus Pty Ltd, Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., SAP SE, ServiceNow, Inc., Symantec Corporation, TPG Telecom Ltd., Telstra Corporation Limited, VMware, Inc., Veeam Software AG, Vocus Communications Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, Xerox Corporation, Zoom Video Communications Inc.