IDC's Digital Customer Experience SIS provides a framework and critical knowledge for understanding the changing nature of the customer experience (CX) and guides chief experience officers and their organizations as they master the Digital Transformation of the customer experience. This product covers the concept of customer experience, looking at how Digital Transformation is driving change to customer expectations, preferences, and behavior and how enterprises must adopt new technologies to meet these urgent challenges.
Digital Customer Experience
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Customer-centric engagement
- Customer-centric operations
- Customer-centric solution design
- Impact of 3rd Platform technologies on customer experience
- Data- and analytics-driven customer experience
- Customer experience along the customer journey
- Customer experience benchmarks
- Customer Experience Taxonomy
- Digital Transformation of the Customer Experience
- Redefining Customer Experience
- IDC PeerScape: Customer Experience
- Customer Experience in an Algorithm Economy
- Technology-Enabled Storytelling
- IDC MaturityScape: Customer Experience, 2018
- Innovation Accelerators in Customer Experience: Artificial Intelligence
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is customer experience, and does it matter for B2B companies?
- How do new and emerging technologies impact what the customer experiences?
- How are the economy and the market changes impacting customer experience?
- What do customers want when it comes to an ideal customer experience?
- Which companies are providing an outstanding customer experience, and how are they doing it?