IDC's Japan 3D Printing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides comprehensive overview and analysis of the 3D printing market in Japan. This service provides analysis on 3D printer hardware market, 3D printing materials, 3D printing services, and latest use cases. The data and analysis provided in this service help the vendors understand not only hardware shipment trend but also Japan 3D printing market update, future trends, and effect of 3D printing to Japan industry through 3D printing materials, 3D printing services, and use case analysis. This service is most appropriate for 3D printer vendors, 3D printing materials vendors, and service providers targeting the Japanese market.
Japan 3D Printing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 3D Printer Hardware
- 3D Printing Services
- 3D Printing Materials
- Japan 3D Printer Forecast
- Japan 3D Printer Share
- Japan 3D Printing Materials Forecast
- Japan 3D Printing Services Forecast
- Japan 3D Printing User Survey
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide 3D Printing 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How big the growth opportunities are for the 3D printing market in Japan?
- What are the most important use cases for 3D printing? Which industries are most important for the 3D printing market?
- Who are the leading 3D printing vendors? How vendor share will change in the future?
- How 3D printing will affect industries and their supply chains in Japan?