Connected vehicle provides drivers, passengers, and vehicle owners with new values through various functions and services and brings various businesses new business opportunities. IDC's Japan Connected Vehicle Business Opportunities (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides comprehensive information of market trends in Japan such as studies of business opportunities based on demand and user value analysis of various connected vehicle use cases, market forecast, players' activities, and consumer/business user survey. The service helps IT suppliers make decisions in developing business strategy and planning products/services to success in this market by providing essential guidance based on objective analysis and insight. In FY2019, the service enhances analysis of key technologies usage that contributes to added value for connected vehicle services.
Japan Connected Vehicle Business Opportunities (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Connected vehicle market ecosystem
- Connected vehicle service market
- MaaS (mobility as a service) market
- Connected vehicle use cases of consumers
- Connected vehicle use cases of businesses
- Connected Vehicle Taxonomy
- Japan Connected Vehicle Market Forecast
- Japan Connected Vehicle User Survey
- Japan Connected Vehicle IT Suppliers' Business Opportunities Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Connected Vehicle 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
- Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are future drivers for Japan connected vehicle market growth?
- What strategies, value propositions, and challenges do various vendors in Japan have in this complex connected vehicle ecosystem?
- What are the specific business opportunities for IT suppliers?
- What use cases of connected vehicle are demanded, and how much are they demanded by specific users?
- How much do users value various use cases by specific user attributes?
Akamai Technologies, Inc., DeNA Co., Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, KDDI Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Netsphere Technologies, Inc., Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited, Pioneer Corp., Softbank Group Corp., Toshiba Corporation, Toyota Motor Corporation, VMware, Inc.