Connected vehicle provides drivers, occupants, and vehicle owners with new values through various functions and services and brings various businesses new business opportunities. IDC's Japan Connected Vehicle Business Opportunities (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides comprehensive information of market trends in Japan such as studies of business opportunities based on demand and user value analysis of various connected vehicle use cases, market forecast, players' activities, and consumer/business user survey. The service helps ICT suppliers make decisions in developing business strategy and planning products/services to success in this market by providing essential guidance based on objective analysis and insight.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Connected vehicle market ecosystem
- Autonomous vehicle market
- Telematics service market
- Connected vehicle use cases of consumers
- Connected vehicle use cases of businesses such as transportation, construction, government, and education
- Connected Vehicle Taxonomy
- Japan Connected Vehicle Market Forecast
- Japan Connected Vehicle Vendor Trends Analysis
- Japan Connected Vehicle User Survey
- Japan Connected Vehicle Vendors' Business Opportunities Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Connected Vehicle 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and forecast of the Japan connected vehicle market?
- What strategies, value propositions, and challenges do various vendors in Japan have in this complex connected vehicle ecosystem?
- What are the specific business opportunities for vendors?
- What use cases of connected vehicle are demanded, and how much are they demanded by specific users?
- How much do users value various use cases by specific user attributes?
Akamai Technologies, Inc.,
HERE Global B.V.,
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.,
Huawei Technologies (Netherlands) B.V.,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.,
Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited,
Toyota Motor Corporation,