IDC's Japan Enterprise Infrastructure Business Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and vendor strategies for various segments of the Japan enterprise infrastructure market. All studies are designed to provide effective guidance that is essential for strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and formulating critical marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of enterprise infrastructure by usage (system of record [SoR], system of engagement [SoE], system of insight [SoI]) and by deployment type (cloud and traditional datacenter).
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise infrastructure for SoR
- Enterprise infrastructure for SoE
- Enterprise infrastructure for SoI
- Enterprise infrastructure by deployment type
- Enterprise Infrastructure Forecast by Usage (SoR, SoE, SoI)
- Enterprise Infrastructure Forecast by Deployment Type
- Penetration Rate of new Technologies in Enterprise Infrastructure
- Japan Enterprise Infrastructure Demand Survey
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure Market 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the new business opportunities in Japan enterprise infrastructure market for established vendors and new comers?
- What are the forecast trends on Japan enterprise infrastructure by deployment model?
- What is the impact of SoI on Japan enterprise infrastructure market?
- What are the penetration rate of new technologies like GPU, FPGA, and software-defined storage in Japan enterprise infrastructure?
Brocade Communications Systems,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
DataDirect Networks, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Pure Storage, Inc.,
Red Hat, Inc.,
TANDBERG DATA CORPORATION,
THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC.,
Western Digital Corporation