Network virtualization plays an important role in evolving the network infrastructure necessary for realizing digital transformation of enterprises and telecom carriers. IDC's Japan Network Virtualization Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of network virtualization technologies including software-defined network (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV). This program covers market forecasts, vendor shares, and competitive analysis of the Japan SDN and NFV markets.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Network disaggregation
- Japan SDN and NFV Forecast
- Japan SDN, Network Functions Virtualization Infrastructure, and NFV Share
- Japan Network Virtualization Vendor Trends
- Japan Network Virtualization User Survey
- Japan Network Virtualization 2018 Top 10 Predictions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who is leading SDN and NFV markets?
- Where is enterprise users' demand for SDN and NFV?
- What kind of benefits does enterprise or telecom carriers that have already deployed SDN enjoy?
- What kind of market opportunities exist for virtual routers and network dismantling in the Japanese market? What vendors have market opportunities?
Allied Telesis, Inc.,
CTC TECHNOLOGY Corporation,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Juniper Networks, Inc.,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
Net One Systems Co.,Ltd.,