The market for 3D printing, commercial digital printing and printing on substrates in addition to paper is growing. The European 3D, Industrial and Production Print CIS is designed to help printer vendors understand the size and dynamics of this rapidly evolving market opportunity.
European 3D, Industrial and Production Print
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Production printers: continuous form, color, and monochrome
- Printers by technology, speed, and value
- Printers by country in Western Europe (16 countries)
- Production Printer trends, forecast, and analysis
- End-user segments such as large enterprise and public sector
- 3D printing trends, forecasts and analysis
- Western European Continuous Feed Printer Market Share, 2018
- Western European Continuous Feed Printer Forecast, 2019–2023
- Western European Packaging and Label Printer Market Share, 2018
- Western European Packaging and Label Printer Forecast, 2019–2023
- Western European Monochrome Cut-Sheet Production Printer Market Shares, 2018
- Western European Monochrome Cut-Sheet Production Printer Forecast, 2019–2023
- Western European Color Cut-Sheet Production Printer Market Shares, 2018
- Western European Color Cut-Sheet Production Printer Forecast, 2019–2023
- Western European Large Format Printer Market Shares, 2018
- Western European Large Format Printer Forecast, 2019–2023
- 3D printing market sizing and forecast
- 3D printing hardware, materials, and services providers
- End-user requirements for 3D printing solutions
- POS Market Size and Dynamics
- Textile and Garment Market Size and Dynamics
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which production market segments (technologies, countries) will provide the greatest growth?
- Where are the growth opportunities and how are, vendors realizing them?
- How are new technologies impacting page volumes and means of communication?
- Which vendors are gaining ground in the production space?
- What are the leading European 3D printer suppliers? Which suppliers lost and gained share during the past year and why?
- How big is the opportunity for 3D printer hardware in Europe? What do the growth prospects look like for 3D printing through 2021?
- What markets should European 3D printer vendors target for greatest success? What are the top industries or segments for success in 3D printing? What are the opportunities in manufacturing, healthcare, and education?
- What are the current challenges facing the 3D printer market? What must happen for more mainstream market adoption to occur?
- What is the size and dynamics of the market for POS?
- What is the size and dynamics of the market for textile and garment printing?
- What is the size and dynamics of the market for Large Format printing?
- What is the size and dynamics of the market for Label printing and packaging?
3D Systems, Inc., Bixolon Co. Ltd., Canon Inc., Citizen Holdings Co., Ltd., Diebold Inc., Durst, EFI Electronics Corp, EOS Gmbh, Eastman Kodak Company, EnvisionTEC Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, HP Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Oce N.V., RISO, Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co. Ltd., SLM Solutions Group AG, Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Xeikon N.V., Xerox Corporation
Meet the Experts
Quarterly Research Manager, European Quarterly Printer Market Tracker
Vice President, European Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions, IDC EMEA
Research Manager, European Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions, IDC EMEA