IDC's Central and Eastern European ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies subscription service provides an executive-level overview of the CEE ICT markets to support the strategic and tactical decisions and planning of managers of ICT companies. The service provides continuous mapping and qualification of the business potential and development opportunities of the ICT markets in CEE, with a special focus on digital transformation and the emergence of new technologies. It identifies market growth areas, distraction factors, and competitive challenges on a regional level and across country, technology, and vertical markets in CEE.
Central and Eastern European ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market dynamics and drivers
- Disruptive forces
- Buyer trends and opportunities
- Transformation strategies
- Cloud computing
- The internet of things
- Big data analytics
- Cognitive/AI Trends in Central and Eastern Europe
- Smart Cities Approaches in Central and Eastern Europe
- Hotspots in IT Spending in Central and Eastern Europe
- The Role of Big Data in CEE Industries
- Central and Eastern Europe 3rd Platform and Emerging Technologies 2018 Analysis and 2019–2023 Forecast
- Regional Approaches to DX by Industry, Central and Eastern Europe
- Gamification in CEE: An Industry View
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are digital transformation trends affecting buyer priorities, and how should vendors respond in CEE?
- How are transformation and innovative technology trends changing the nature of business in CEE?
- In which country, technology, and vertical markets should tech suppliers focus in the medium term and the long term?
- What technology, business, and market trends are defining the evolution of ICT markets in CEE?
- What are the strategic IT challenges, priorities, and investment plans of ICT buyers in CEE?