IDC's Central and Eastern European ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies subscription service provides an executive-level overview of the CEE ICT markets to support the strategic and tactical decisions and planning of managers of ICT companies. The service provides continuous mapping and qualification of the business potential and development opportunities of the ICT markets in CEE, with a special focus on digital transformation and the emergence of new technologies. It identifies market growth areas, distraction factors, and competitive challenges on a regional level and across country, technology, and vertical markets in CEE.
- Progress and Priorities: Benchmarking the Progress of DX in Central and Eastern Europe
- Customer Experience and the Omni-Channel in Central and Eastern Europe
- Russia: Progress, Priorities, Obstacles, and the State of Digital Transforamtion
- Capcity in Central and Eastern Europe: Do Firms Have the Right Workforces, Skills, Operatig Models, and Information?
- Central and Eastern Europe 3rd Platform and Emerging Technologies 2017 Analysis and 2018–2022 Forecast
- Know Your Customers in Real Time and in Real Stores — Can Microsoft and Adastra Make It Happen?
- Data-Driven Decision Making and Telling Stories: Turning One into The Other
- Sector-Specific Views on the State of Transformation in Central and Eastern European Retail
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.