This series of documents systematically studied the Chinese government cloud market. Topics within the documents include market size, investment destinations, future development trends, market ecosystem, and business models. The purposes of these documents are to help readers fully understand the Chinese government cloud market and provide targeted solutions and recommendations for main stakeholders in the market.
Direct interview with government IT department and industry IT vendors was conducted. Secondary materials include IDC database and information from internet.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Major business models
- Typical cases
- Market characteristics
- Market share of major vendors
- Future trends
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the market size of the current Chinese government cloud market?
- What are the main pain points when constructing government clouds?
- What are some of the future government cloud development trends?
- Who are the key players in the current market, and what are their unique characteristics?
- How to achieve further development in the market?
Who Should Subscribe
- Government informatization department
- ISV within the government industry
- IT infrastructure vendors
- Internet companies
- Hardware chip vendors