IDC's CloudView delivers access to information and insights regarding cloud software and services adoption gathered via a web-based survey spanning 31 countries and 6,000+ respondents. Subscribers will gain access to a limited subset of data and accurate and relevant insight obtained from this survey effort via a wide variety of questions about public, private, and hybrid cloud purchases and deployments.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud software:
- Public, private, and hybrid cloud deployment
- Software and applications
- Cloud software IT buyer strategies, adoption rates, and spending patterns
- Subscribers can also choose one data set from a selection of options, including:
- Cloud by geography
- Cloud by industry
- SMBs in the cloud
- Enterprise organizations in the cloud
- Worldwide cloud adoption/spending
- Worldwide cloud maturity data
- Worldwide attitudes toward cloud
- Worldwide attitudes toward cloud vendors
- Worldwide attitudes toward cloud security
- Worldwide hybrid cloud adoption
- * IDC's CloudView: Premium product offers access to all data sets listed above.
- CloudView 2018: Customer Budgets in the Cloud
- CloudView 2018: Trends in Cloud by Industry
- CloudView 2018: Trends in Cloud by Region
- CloudView 2018: Top Drivers for Moving to Cloud
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What cloud services are SMBs purchasing?
- What are IT buyer attitudes toward cloud security?
- What are the spending patterns for cloud across countries?
- How quickly, and in what regions, is cloud adoption occurring?
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Computer Sciences Corporation,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Infor Global Solutions, Inc.,
Rackspace Hosting, Inc.,
The Ultimate Software Group, Inc.,