The New Zealand ICT Competitive Intelligence research program outlines a whole of market view of ICT across all industries, sizes, and maturity. The structure of the document is a mix of PowerPoint slides and word documents that can be easily read and understood across the cloud, infrastructure, and services organization. CXOs, LOBs, sales, and the strategy teams are leveraging this report series as an easily consumable representation of the market category to align their product market fit and go-to-market process.
New Zealand ICT Competitive Intelligence
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Telecommunications and network connectivity
- Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Managed services (UC and C, security)
- C-suite (New Zealand market technology sentiment)
- Emerging technologies (AI, AR/VR, blockchain)
- Competitor analysis
- New Zealand IT Ecosystem
- New Zealand C-Suite Barometer
- 3rd Platform Heatmap — Cloud
- New Zealand Telecommunications Competitive Landscape
- Market perspectives on topical and emerging technologies in IT services, telecommunications, and digital services.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the strategic importance of ICT market drivers and where will the benefit be realized?
- Who are the budget holders and influencers for adoption within the organization?
- What is the timing for adoption and proportion of budgetary focus?
- What are the risks, concerns, and considerations of the organization in leveraging the technology?
- How will organizations leverage the digital ecosystem?
- What are their primary selection criteria for service providers?
- What are organizations' timing for deployments, budgets, and resource priorities?
Accenture plc, Amazon.com Inc., Chorus Ltd., CodeBlue Limited, Cyclone Computer Co. Ltd., DXC Technology Co., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DoCoMo, Inc., OpSource, Inc., Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, SOLTIUS MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., Solnet Solutions Ltd., Spark New Zealand Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., VOCUS, INC., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited