Industrial robots and service robots, which support business operations of enterprises, play an important role of the digital transformation of enterprises. IDC's Japan Robotics: Commercial Robots (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides timely and detailed information covering the Japan industrial robots and service robots market, providing market size, vendor shares, and use case analysis. Up-to-date market data will provide significant value to not only robot vendors but also IT suppliers.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Industrial robots
- Service robots
- Japan Robots Supplier Trends Analysis in Japan Commercial Robotics Market
- Japan Commercial Robotics Forecast by Technology
- Japan Commercial Robotics Survey: Service Robots User Perspective
- Japan IT Supplier Trends Analysis in Japan Commercial Robotics Market
- Japan Commercial Robotics Forecast by Vertical Industry and Use Case
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Robotics 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are market sizes/structures of commercial robotics by use case?
- What are the competitive advantages of commercial robotics solution services by IT supplier?
- How does IT change and support the operation of industrial robots and service robots?
DMG MORI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT,
DMG MORI CO., LTD.,
General Electric Company,
Kawasaki Heavy Industries,Ltd.,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Seiko Epson Corp.,