Industrial robots and service robots (including commercial drone), which support business operations and efficiency of enterprises, play an important role for the digital transformation of enterprises. IDC's Japan Robotics: Commercial Robots (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides timely and detailed information covering the Japan industrial robots and service robots market, market size, vendor shares, and use case analysis. Up-to-date market data will provide significant value to not only robot vendors but also IT suppliers. In 2019, corroborative robots market analysis in vertical industries will be strengthened.
Japan Robotics: Commercial Robots (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Industrial robots
- Commercial drone
- Service robots
- Japan Robots Supplier Trends Analysis in Japan Commercial Robotics Market
- Japan Commercial Robotics Forecast by Technology
- Japan Commercial Robotics Survey: Industrial Robots User Perspective
- Japan Corroborative Robots Trends Analysis in Japan Commercial Robotics Market
- Japan Commercial Robotics Forecast by Vertical Industry and Use Case
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Robotics 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
- Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are market sizes/structures of commercial robotics by use case?
- What are the competitive advantages of commercial robotics solution services by IT supplier?
- How does IT change and support the operation of industrial robots and service robots?
- How robotics users utilize and enhance the existing business?
Amazon.com Inc., Canon Inc., Fanuc Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, KDDI Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP., NEC Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Seiko Epson Corp., Softbank Group Corp., Unisys Corporation