IDC's Worldwide Robotics: Industry Robotics and Drone Strategies advisory service provides companies with the latest trends and developments in robotics and drone markets, as well as insights and expertise to better deploy and manage these technologies in the context of a broader digital transformation across sectors. Robotics and drones are increasingly playing an indispensable role in enabling companies that aspire to transform themselves to be more customer centric, autonomic, and agile. IDC's forward-looking research insights, combined with fact-based analysis of successful global robotic strategies and best practices, provide clients with practical ways to better manage product quality, improve responsiveness, and substantially increase productivity.
Worldwide Robotics: Industry Robotics and Drone Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Robotics and related technologies
- Market trends, needs, use cases, investment priorities, and industry landscape in relation to the deployment of robots or drones
- Advances in key robotics physical modules, including connectivity, sensors, effectors, and vision and controls
- Advances in software technologies supporting robotics, particularly the use of artificial intelligence (AI) approaches to improve cognitive learning, human-robot interaction, programming, and commissioning
- The integration of robotics into existing business processes
- Regional adoption patterns, winning strategies, and best practices for commercial service robotics
- Advanced Robotics and Drones Trends and Analysis
- Robotics and Drones Forecast, Trends, and Analysis
- Robotic Integration with Enterprise Systems Forecast, Trends, and Analysis
- Emerging Robotics and Drones Technology Trends and Analysis
- Robotics and Drones IDC MarketScape
- Robotics and Drones Digital Infrastructure Requirements IDC MaturityScape
- Enabling Technologies for Robotics IDC TechScape and IDC Innovators
- DX Use Cases and Strategies Powered by Robotics and Drones
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do I identify opportunities and justify the investment in advanced robotics?
- What are the best practices to achieve superior performance and the highest return on investment for advanced robotic and drone systems?
- How do I evaluate and select vendors and solution providers that are best suited to my needs?
- How does the proliferation of robots and drones change approaches to digital infrastructure requirements?
- What digital technologies contribute most to the advancement of robotic and drone capabilities?
- What is the role of cognitive computing, AI, and machine learning in advancing robotics?