IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Blockchain Spending Guide examines the blockchain opportunity from a region, industry, use case, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the dynamic and evolving blockchain market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
Worldwide Semiannual Blockchain Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the blockchain market (subject to change):
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, PRC, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 10 technology markets: Across hardware, software, and services categories; Blockchain platform, business services, external storage system, IaaS, IT services, network equipment, other blockchain software, other hardware, security software, and servers
- 16 use cases including: Regulatory compliance, trade finance, record keeping, and digital identity, and more
- 19 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, and utilities
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- The definition of the blockchain market from the use-case perspective
- The size of the blockchain opportunity by region, industry, and use case
- Market drivers impacting blockchain adoption and growth
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different elements of the blockchain landscape?
- How will blockchain adoption vary by region, use case, and industry?
- How will the blockchain market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which industries present the greatest growth opportunity for blockchain technologies?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Blockchain Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this spending guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
- Worldwide Semiannual Blockchain Spending Guide
- The overall worldwide and regional total addressable technology market for blockchain
- The demand for blockchain
- Specific use cases that help illustrate how blockchain is impacting various industries
IDC Products and Services: Solving Business Challenges on the 3rd Platform
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Manager
Senior Research Analyst, European Industry Solutions, Customer Insights & Analysis
Research Manager, Customer Insights & Analysis, CEE
Program Manager, Insights, MEA
Program Vice President, Customer Insights & Analysis
Senior Market Analyst
Analyst, ROC, Latin America
Group Director, Software & Security / IT Spending, IDC Japan
Senior Analyst, Measurement & Forecasting Practice
Research Manager, Communications, IDC Japan