By using a combination of inputs, sensors, connectivity, and analytics, the ability to become more efficient and able to get closer to customers and react quicker to market trends is more critical than ever. In this report series, five important segments are highlighted within Latin America and how the market is being transformed by the digital transformation taking place.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Current and expected IoT impact on key industries such as Smart Cities, manufacturing, agribusiness, transportation, and supply chain
- IoT-Enabled Smart Cities in Latin America
- IoT-Enabled Manufacturing and Robotics in Latin America
- IoT-Enabled Agribusiness in Latin America
- IoT-Enabled Transportation in Latin America
- Latin America Digital Supply Chain
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services associated with the different IoT offerings as it relates to different industries?
- How developed is the IoT market for specific industries in Latin America?
- Who are some of the most relevant players in the IoT market in Latin America?
- What are some specific examples of companies or departments that have implemented IoT solutions in Latin America?
- Which industries in Latin America are most poised to take advantage of the IoT and digital transformation phenomenon?
America Movil, S.A.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
General Electric Company,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Rockwell Automation, Inc.,