IDC's Service Provider Pulse: Gold provides quarterly, worldwide insights into the requirements of tier 2 and tier 3 cloud service providers, focusing on evolving business models, emerging product and service offerings, and providers' own investments in technology and helping subscribers target the market more effectively, develop new solutions, and improve sales strategies and messaging so that they can grow their revenue and market share.
Service Provider Pulse: Gold
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Impacts on infrastructure/IT investments
- Partnering opportunities
- Product and service offerings
- Cloud service provider customer needs and wants
- Cloud service provider business goals and plans
- Profit pools
- Business metrics
- Quarterly Survey Findings
- Quarterly Banner Book
- Service Provider Pulse 2019 Trends Report
- Client Summary and Webinar (One to Many)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is business success measured?
- Which infrastructure, application, and managed services are driving revenue, now and in the future?
- Which vendors are most crucial for achieving business goals?
- Which operational areas are being invested in more (and less) over the next two years?
- Where are businesses investing for growth?