IDC's Service Provider Pulse: Silver provides annual, worldwide insights into the requirements of cloud service providers focusing on evolving business models, emerging product and service offerings, and providers' own investments in technology, helping subscribers target the market more effectively, develop new solutions, and improve sales strategies and messaging so that they can grow their revenue and market share.
Service Provider Pulse: Silver
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Impacts on infrastructure/IT investments
- Partnering opportunities
- Product and service offerings
- Cloud service provider customer needs and wants
- Cloud service provider business goals and plans
- Profit pools
- Business metrics
- Service Provider 2019 Trends Report – delivered in fourth quarter
- Summary and Webinar (one to many) – delivered in fourth quarter
Subscribers can also choose any single Quarterly Survey Findings Report included in the Gold Package
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is business success measured?
- Which infrastructure, application, and managed services are driving revenue, now and in the future?
- Which vendors are most crucial to achieving business goals?
- Which operational areas are being invested in more (and less) over the next two years?
- Where are businesses investing for growth?