IDC's European Enterprise Mobile Device Deployments service provides research-based market insight into OEMs, software vendors, and service providers on the expanding role of mobile devices in the enterprise market. It provides strategic guidance on end-user requirements in their procurement of mobile devices and provides a quarterly qualitative analysis of mobile device trends among major OEM players in Western Europe. This program provides insight into mobile devices, focusing not only on smartphones and tablets, but also on wearables, smart speakers, laptops and chromebooks, and AR/VR headsets.
European Enterprise Mobile Device Deployments
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Adoption and usage patterns of mobile devices
- Mobile device procurement trends (e.g., channels, bundles)
- Benchmark of device enrollment programs
- Opportunities and challenges in the commercial space
- Benchmarking OEM growth in the commercial segment
- Quarterly qualitative analysis of the performance of major OEM players in Western Europe
- Device as a Service (DaaS) procurement programs
- 5G devices adoption and use cases
- eSIM adoption
- WFH Devices – Worker Choices and Costs for Enterprises
- Quarterly qualitative analysis of the performance of major OEM
- European Business Use Smartphone forecast and analysis 2021-2026
- BYOD vs COPE- how has the landscape changed since Covid-19?
- eSIM devices – the new normal?
- Europe Enterprise Mobility Survey-Device Procurements
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the enterprise adoption of mobile devices by OS, channel, and OEM vendor in Western Europe?
- What are the most important shifts in enterprise procurement of devices?
- What are the drivers and challenges when adopting 5G devices?
- How is the device trade-in program evolving in European organizations?
- What are the deployment challenges faced by IT departments with respect to mobile devices?
- Are European companies replacing desktops with mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) or expanding the number of devices per employee?
- What is the market opportunity for device-as-a-service (DaaS) programs?
- What are the most important security concerns and issues affecting productivity in mobile devices?
AT&T Inc., Altice N.V., Apple Inc., BT Group plc, Bouygues Telecom SA, Deutsche Telekom AG, Google LLC, HMD Global Oy, HP Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, KPN, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Motorola Mobility LLC, OPPO Electronics Corp., Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Sony Corporation, Swisscom Ltd., TDC A/S, Tele2 AB, Telefonica S.A., Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Three Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, Vuzix Corporation, Wiko SAS, Xiaomi Inc.