IDC's European Enterprise Mobile Device Deployments service provides research-based market insight into OEMs, software vendors, and service providers on the expanding role of mobile devices in the enterprise market. It provides strategic guidance on end-user requirements in their procurement of mobile devices and provides a quarterly qualitative analysis of mobile device trends among major OEM players in Western Europe. This program provides insight into mobile devices, focusing not only on smartphones and tablets, but also on wearables, smart speakers, laptops and chromebooks, and AR/VR headsets.
European Enterprise Mobile Device Deployments
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Adoption and usage patterns of mobile devices
- Mobile device procurement trends (e.g. channels, bundles)
- Benchmark of device enrollment programs
- Devices use cases by vertical
- Opportunities and challenges in the commercial space
- Benchmarking OEM growth in the commercial segment
- Quarterly qualitative analysis of the performance of major OEM players in Western Europe
- Device as a Service (DaaS) procurement programs
- 5G devices use cases
- Channels and devices. How enterprises buy mobile devices
- Quarterly qualitative analysis of the performance of major OEM
- Devices in Manufacturing – Use cases
- Dedicated Managed Mobile Devices: European Forecast and Analysis 2020-2025
- 5G Devices Procurement in Enterprises
- Europe Enterprise Mobility Survey-Device Procurements
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the enterprise adoption of mobile devices by OS, channel, and OEM vendor in Western Europe?
- What are the most important shifts in enterprise procurement of devices?
- What are the drivers and challenges when adopting 5G devices?
- How is the device trade-in program evolving in European organizations?
- What are the deployment challenges faced by IT departments with respect to mobile devices?
- Are European companies replacing desktops with mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) or expanding the number of devices per employee?
- What is the market opportunity for device-as-a-service (DaaS) programs?
- What are the most important security concerns and issues affecting productivity in mobile devices?
AT&T Inc., Altice N.V., Apple Inc., BT Group plc, Bouygues Telecom SA, Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Deutsche Telekom AG, Google LLC, HP Inc., HTC Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, KPN, LG Corp., Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., OPPO Electronics Corp., Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Soficom Communications S.A.E., Sony Corporation, Swisscom Ltd., T-Systems International GmbH, TDC A/S, Tele2 AB, Telefonica S.A., Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Three Inc., Tyler Technologies, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, Vuzix Corporation, Wiko SAS, Xiaomi Inc.