Healthcare organizations are today steadily moving toward a value-based paradigm that ensures value by fostering patient experience excellence and enhancing clinical outcomes in a compliant and financially sustainable fashion. For the healthcare industry to succeed, healthcare providers and health systems are leveraging outcome-based business models that encourage ecosystem collaboration across the healthcare value chain and a more personalized approach throughout patients' pathway. The IDC Health Insights: European Value-Based Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service focuses on analyzing European healthcare providers, payers, and public health policy makers' digital strategy and best practices in supporting value-based healthcare to deliver the maximum value to patients. Value-based healthcare is a key driver of digital transformation as it requires an unprecedented level of availability of patient information. Key solutions such as electronic health records (EHRs), health information exchange (HIE), population health management, smart patient engagement tools, advanced analytics and cognitive, and cloud and mobility will fundamentally impact care providers' and payers' value-based healthcare strategies execution and success.
IDC Health Insights: European Value-Based Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies
This service develops comprehensive data and unique analyses through focused topical surveys, primary and secondary research, and insights from industry experts, practitioners, and vendors. To ensure relevance, IDC Health Insights' analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research documents.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Solutions enabling care integration across settings, care outcomes, and cost measurement, including population health management, EHRs, HIE, telemedicine, national registry information systems, public health surveillance systems, and bundled reimbursements systems
- How 3rd Platform IT and innovation accelerators are enabling and advancing value-based health, such as cloud, big data, artificial intelligence, and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Major applications, including disease management, patient information sharing, pathway management, patient portals, mobile apps, and dynamic performance dashboards
- Best practices and case studies related to business process and technology alignment
- Critical business and regulatory drivers for value-based health digital investments
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the key market trends and challenges facing healthcare organizations in embracing a value-based healthcare approach in the years ahead?
- What is the impact of information technology investments on enabling value-based healthcare initiatives? What are the key functions that can be automated/augmented by technology?
- How are healthcare organizations leveraging technology to integrate patient pathways and personalize care while increasing efficiencies, reducing costs, and ensuring regulatory compliance?
- How do emerging technologies such as big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, and social business apply to value-based healthcare? What role are innovation accelerators and new technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, robotics, and IoT playing?
- How can patient engagement and interaction be improved? How can we measure outcomes and costs for single patients?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Health Insights: European Value-Based Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies is ideally suited to support the needs of managers responsible for defining strategies and operations and IT executives who are driving value-based care initiatives in their organizations. Technology suppliers specialized in offering population health management and patient engagement solutions leveraging 3rd Platform and innovation accelerators technologies to healthcare organizations will also benefit from this service.