IDC's Japan Enterprises and SMB IT Spending Trends (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service analyzes IT spending in Japan by 21 vertical markets, 5 employee sizes, and 4 revenue sizes. It is designed to capture IT spending trends in each vertical market, company size, and regional segment. It provides not only market size and forecast data of each segment group but also the buying behavior of end users. The service provides insights to IT vendors whose sales and marketing segmentations are structured by verticals (such as financial industry, manufacturing industry, and retail industry), by company sizes (such as large enterprises and small and medium-sized [SMB] companies), and by regional segments (such as Tokyo, Kinki, and Tōkai) for better understanding of their business opportunities. In addition, this service provides the distribution trend analysis for enterprises and SMBs in Japan. This service is designed as a companion of IDC's Worldwide IT Spending Guide by Vertical and Company Size. In 2021, we will expand our analysis of the Japan IT market by industry sector, company size, region, and sales channel. We will especially analyze the impact of COVID-19 on the Japan IT market.
Japan Enterprises and SMB IT Spending Trends (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IT spending characteristics and trends of companies by vertical, company size, and revenue size in Japan
- Market characteristics and trends by region
- Channel characteristics and trends of companies in Japan
- End-user survey on IT spending trends, buying behavior, and business challenges
- COVID-19's influence on IT spending in Japan
- Channel trends of major and regional ICT vendors
- Japan IT Spending Trends Update by Industry and Company Size
- Japan IT Spending Trends Update by Region
- Japan Enterprise and SMB Distribution Trend Analysis
- IT Spending Trend Survey by Vertical and Company Size
- Japan IT Spending Trends in the Post-COVID-19 Era
- Japan Major Vendors' Channel Strategy Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does the entire Japan IT spending market break out by vertical market, company size, region, and product?
- What are the business trends and challenges by vertical, company size, revenue size, and region encouraging end users to spend on IT?
- Which vertical markets and company sizes are growing more than others?
- What is the buying behavior of end-user companies in IT, and what are the IT strategies of advanced companies?
- What are the key trends that influence end-user spending on IT across verticals and company sizes?
- Which channels do enterprises and SMBs rely on, and how is this situation changing with respect to direct sales or internet sales?
Canon Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, KDDI Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Miroku Information Service, NEC Corporation, NTT, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE LIMITED, OTSUKA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PCA Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd.