Emerging Security Services program analyzes the impact that new technologies are having on the security landscape, and how security services providers are evolving their offerings to address the challenges and opportunities that these technologies present. Some of the technologies/issues covered in the program include blockchain, software defined, containers, edge computing, cloud, and IoT/OT. In addition, the program will also assess how security services firms are utilizing new technologies like machine learning and automation in their delivery of security solutions to enterprise customers.
Emerging Security Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud security
- Software-defined security
- IoT security
- Application container security and DevSecOps services
- EDGE and Fog computing security
- Security in AI, robotics, and autonomous systems
- Emerging Security Services Forecast
- Emerging Security Services Taxonomy
- Market Analysis Perspective: Emerging Security Services
- Service Profiles of Security Service Provider Offerings
- Secure Edge Computing Solutions
- Consulting Services to Build Secure Blockchain
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the impact of digital transformation and the related emerging technologies on security services?
- How are new technologies such as blockchain, AI, and machine learning being utilized to help enterprises minimize their security risk?
- What are the future security concerns of enterprises as they adopt digital transformation?
- How are security services offerings evolving to address current and future security challenges?
- What is the impact of DX on security services spending?
ATOS IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES, INC., Accenture plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Dell EMC, Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, General Electric Company, IBM, Intel Corporation, KPMG International, MINERALRITE CORPORATION, McAfee LLC, Mentor Worldwide Security Services, Microsoft Corporation, OpenFog Consortium, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Rambus Inc., Security Compass , Siemens AG, Symantec Corporation, Synopsis Consulting S.r.l.