IDC's German Mobile Consumer and Connected Life is a subscription-based program focused on understanding the opportunities and marketing around connected and mobile services, devices, and technologies to German consumers. The program also discusses how these services and technologies shape the consumer's connected life. This program includes timely updates, survey data, and marketing insights essential to product managers and marketers for near-term planning and long-term outlook. The research can be delivered in multiple formats or presentations.
Germany Mobile Consumer and Connected Life
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology and service adoption, usage, and consumer perspective
- Consumer behavior and consumer segmentation
- Marketing connected consumer services and devices to Germans
- Consumer internet, video, and wireless services
- Residential and commercial TV services and over-the-top (OTT) video services
- Connected cars and connected home
- New and emerging consumer technologies and services
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Wearables and connected health
- Intelligent Assistants
- Digital Signage
- German Consumer Connected Behaviors
- German Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Intelligent Assistance in Germany
- German Consumer Connected Car
- German Consumer Connected Home
- German Consumer Wearables
- German Connected Health
- Buyer Behavior: How German Consumers Buy Mobile Devices
- German TV and Streaming Services
- German Consumer Wireless, Internet, and Phone Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the emerging technologies and services that enable a connected lifestyle for German consumers?
- How will the adoption of various technologies and services today impact the consumer experiences of tomorrow?
- What should marketers do to build strong sales and marketing campaigns for connected consumer IoT products and services?
- How should technology vendors and service providers engage with German consumers as connectivity becomes increasingly integrated into their everyday life?
- How should you connect the dots between devices and services to build consumer experiences of the future?
1&1 Internet SE, AM-Broadcast GmbH, ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Acer Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Best Buy Co., Inc., Dell Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Fitbit Inc. / Fitbit, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Garmin Ltd., Google Inc., Grundig Elektronik A.S., HP Inc., HTC Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, JBL Co.,Ltd., LG Corp., Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, OK Industrial, Oculus VR, LLC, PYUR LLC, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Royal Philips N.V., Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Sonos Inc., Sony Corporation, Telefonica S.A., Toshiba Corporation, Unitymedia GmbH, Vodafone Group Plc, devolo AG