IDC's European Security Services Strategies CIS provides a forward-looking analysis of the security services market in Western Europe. It shines a light onto the opaque security services vendor landscape and brings clarity to the market through categorization, sizing and forecasting. It also brings to bear IDC's opinion on emerging themes such as managed detection and response, automation/orchestration, AI and IT/OT crossover.
European Security Services Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Professional Security Services
- Managed Security Services
- CISO agendas
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- Security as a Service
- Identity as a Service
- Incident response
- Managed detection and response
- Security operations
- Security with and for AI
- Threat intelligence security services
- Managed Security Services Forecast
- Professional Security Services Forecast
- European Cloud Security Market Analysis and Forecast
- Security Analytics and Threat Intelligence Services Trends
- Security and the Internet of Things
- Trends in Channel Partners in Security
- European MSS MarketScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does the Western European security services market differ from the worldwide one, and what are the specific characteristics of the geographies that make up the region?
- What impact will 3rd platform technologies (big data/analytics, cloud, mobile, social) have on the security landscape?
- How are security services providers taking advantage of scale, automation and integration to help transfer customers' security outcomes?
- What are the challenges and opportunities relating to security that emerge from emerging trends such as AI, blockchain, IoT and IT/OT crossover
- How much demand is there for security services in Western Europe, and how will that change over the next five years?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Airbus S.A.S., Akamai Technologies, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos S.A., BAE Systems, Inc., BT Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, CenturyLink Inc., Computacenter PLC, DXC Technology Co., Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, Getronics N.V., Google Inc., HCL, IBM, Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Kaspersky Lab, Inc., Kudelski S.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, MWR InfoSecurity Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NCC Aktiebolag, NTT, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SECURE DATA, INC., SecureWorks Inc., Sopra Steria Group, Swisscom Ltd., Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, THE BOEING COMPANY, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Telefonica S.A., Trustwave Holdings Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc