IDC's European Security Products Strategies CIS provides a forward-looking analysis of the security software and appliances markets in Western Europe. It brings clarity to this opaque area by categorizing, sizing and forecasting the market. It also considers the impact of emerging trends such as AI, cloud, IoT and unified security.
European Security Products Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Security software
- Security appliances
- CISO agendas
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- Security with and for AI
- Innovations in identity (e.g. biometrics, MFA, eID)
- Security of and from the cloud
- IoT security
- Unified security
- Inherent security
- European Security Software Forecast
- European Security Appliance Forecast
- European Security Vendor Market Shares
- Identity and Access Management Market Analysis
- Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analysis
- European Cloud Security Market Analysis and Forecast, 2019–2023
- Security and the Internet of Things
- Trends for Channel Partners in Security
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does the Western European security products market differ from the worldwide one, and what are the specific characteristics of the geographies that make up the region?
- What impact will 3rd platform technologies (big data/analytics, cloud, mobile, social) have on the security landscape?
- What are the challenges and opportunities relating to security that emerge from emerging trends such as AI, blockchain, IoT and IT/OT crossover
- How can security products be positioned to offer business value, not just technical solutions
- How much demand is there for security products in Western Europe, and how will that change over the next five years?
AVAST Software s.r.o., Amazon Web Services Inc., Avira GmbH, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Bitdefender LLC, Blackberry Ltd., Bomgar Corporation, Bromium, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., COUNTERPANE INTERNET SECURITY INC, Carbon Black, Inc., Centrify Corp., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., CipherCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., Cybereason Inc., Cylance, Inc., DarkTrace Ltd., Dell Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., F-Secure Oyj, F5 Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, ForgeRock, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Gemalto N.V., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Imperva, Inc., Ivanti, Juniper Networks, Inc., Kaspersky Lab, Inc., LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, MobileIron, Inc., NETGEAR, Inc., Okta, Inc., One Identity LLC, Oracle Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Panda Security, S.L., Ping Identity Corporation, Proofpoint, Inc., Qualys Inc., SONIC CORP., Sophos Plc, Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Tanium Inc., Tenable Network Security, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Tripwire, Inc., VASCO Data Security International, Inc., VMware, Inc., Wandera, Inc., Webroot Inc., Zscaler Inc., ZyXEL Communications Corporation