This customized program, CIO Executive Council: Pathways: Coaching, helps you achieve personal and professional growth while providing you with structure and support for your development. Your tenured CIO executive coach will be a highly eﬀective leader and coach with expertise and experience in your speciﬁc areas of development. Your coach will also be a trusted advisor, committed to providing you with unbiased guidance in a safe and conﬁdential environment, helping you attain your goals and integrate practical leadership style changes.
CIO Executive Council: Pathways: Coaching
- Gain insights and knowledge working directly with a CIO executive coach.
- Enhance strategic leadership effectiveness.
- Leverage strengths in times of transformation.
- Identify and address areas for improvement.
- Optimize business process based on proven decision-making intelligence.
- Receive guidance for developing effective go-to-market strategies.
Leadership Profile – Strategic Leaders
- Expertise and leadership in several areas of IT
- Manages IT leaders and staff in variousIT functions
- Leads companywide IT initiatives
- Contributes to overall business strategy
- Strives to elevate to CIO or IT senior leadership
- Advance career in line with your customized development plan.
- Enhance leadership skills and personal conﬁdence.
- Broaden executive knowledge and competencies.
- Improve readiness for next leadership role.
- Expand professional network and resource.
The CIO Executive Council: Pathways: Coaching program provides you with the insight and guidance needed to meet your current leadership challenges and take your organization to the next level.
- Seven hours of virtual, one-on-one coaching
- Hand-selected coach, aligned with your career goals and development needs
- One 30-minute introductory call with CIO selected coach, CIO partner, and CIO (sponsor of participant) to set objectives and align with desired outcomes and key development areas
- Live coaching — discuss speciﬁc real-world issues with an objective sounding board
- Supplemental reading, tools, and resources to support development
- Practice new behaviors and receive feedback to reinforce successful strategies
- Accelerated development virtual webcast sessions with topics led by a CIO or executive coach
- Complimentary access to IDG national/regional conferences and the IDC Directions event
- One optional 30-minute closing call with CIO selected coach, CIO partner, and CIO (sponsor of participant)