IDC's Application Security and DevSecOps covers security software and hardware products related to application security, securing software-defined workloads, container security, and runtime security. Specific functions covered include penetration testing, static and dynamic code scanning for the security use case, and software-defined security and compliance functions. The service is designed to create an overview of the application security and software-defined software security markets.
Application Security and DevSecOps
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Software-defined workload security
- Application testing
- Penetration testing
- Software-Defined Workload Security and Compliance Forecast
- Container Security Forecast
- Development Security Market Perspective
- DevSecOps MaturityScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for software-defined software security and compliance solutions?
- Who are the major players in the software-defined security space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for container security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the application testing market?
- How is security embedded into the software and application process?