Australia and New Zealand: Future of Work (FoW) is a holistic strategy that aims to leverage digital technologies, attitudes, and behaviors to reinvent the way businesses engage with their employees, partners, and customers to drive higher efficiencies and deliver superior experiences that results in sustained competitive advantage.
Australia and New Zealand: Future of Work
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
The FoW framework is centered around three themes:
- Workspace: The workspace of the future will increasingly be anytime, anywhere, and a mix of physical and virtual spaces but ensure security and compliance.
- Work culture: The work culture will be even more borderless, collaborative, and innovation focused, with culture as the defining character that enterprises will utilize to compete.
- Workforce: The workforce of the future will increasingly be distributed and intelligent machines and humans working together.
- Future of Work Barometer in Australia and New Zealand
- AR/VR Enabling the Future of Work
- Enterprise Mobility Management Software
- Intelligent Applications Driving Workforce Transformation
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Enterprise Mobility Vendor Assessment Criteria
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the FoW look like?
- What technologies will enable FoW?
- How will FoW change mobile workspaces and experiences?
- What are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for FoW implementation in Australia, and how can vendors address them?
- What does my organization need to do to compete in a new digitized era? What are the user case studies of FoW?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Apple Inc., Autodesk, Inc., Blackberry Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Ivanti Software, Inc., JAMF Software LLC, Lenovo Group Limited, MobileIron, Inc., Optus Pty. Ltd., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Qualcomm Inc., Samsung, Telstra Corporation Limited, VMware, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc