As the call for both public and private institutions to digitally transform their traditional way of serving their clients, suppliers or extended constituencies, the adoption has not been uniformed across Latin America. This report series looks at some specific industries in Latin America and how they are adapting, as well as the challenges ahead.
Latin America Digital Transformation Adoption and Smart Industries
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Latin America digital transformation in the mining sector
- Latin America public safety solutions within Smart City programs
- Latin America public transportation initiatives within Smart City programs
- Latin America digital transformation leading to omni-experience solutions
- Latin America inhibitors and challenges within digital transformation initiative
Latin America Inhibitors and Challenges within Digital Transformation Initiatives Core Research
- Latin America Digital Transformation in the Mining Sector
- Latin America Public Safety Solutions within Smart City Programs
- Latin America Public Transportation Initiatives within Smart City Programs
- Latin America Digital Transformation Leading to Omni-Experience solutions
- Latin America Inhibitors and Challenges within Digital Transformation Initiatives
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the mining sector adopting to digital transformation initiatives in Latin America?
- How are public safety solutions being rolled out as part of Smart City initiatives in Latin America?
- How are public transportation solutions being rolled out as part of Smart City initiatives in Latin America?
- How are companies adapting to the need for omni-experience expectations from their customer base in Latin America?
- What are some of the major inhibitors and challenges companies are facing in Latin America when it comes to digital transformation initiatives?