IDC's Artificial Intelligence in Telecommunications service provides an overview of communications service provider strategies for implementing and leveraging artificial intelligence software and platforms. The service analyzes service provider use cases in network self-optimization, customer service automation, predictive maintenance, and predictive services management.
Artificial Intelligence in Telecommunications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Network optimization
- Network planning and design
- Services for network operations
- Predictive maintenance
- Customer service automation
- Customer experience
- AI and IoT device management
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Network Services 2019 Vendor Assessment
- Network Optimization
- Telecom Implementation of AI for CX
- Worldwide Telecom Spend AI Forecast
- Communication Service Providers and AI Vendor Partnerships
- MSPs Leverage AI to Gain Market Share
- Communication Service Providers Implement AI for Subscriber Management and Enhanced Monetization
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which parts of the telecom infrastructure are driving investments in AI?
- How is growth of AI platforms in network operations?
- How is AI being implemented to enhance the customer experience?
- How is AI being implemented to enhance subscriber requirements?
- How is A/I being leveraged to drive data monetization?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Amdocs Limited, Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CenturyLink, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dimension Data Holdings PLC, Ericsson, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Netcracker Technology Corp., Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Red Hat, Inc., Sprint Corporation, TEOCO Corp., Tech Mahindra Limited, Telefonica S.A., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited