The Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide examines the consumer opportunity from a region, an industry, a use case, and a technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the ways in which consumers interact with businesses, society, and each other.
Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the consumer market:
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 12 + technologies: Augmented Reality Headset, Clothing, Consumer Drone, Consumer Robot, Earwear, Mobile data, Mobile Voice, Modular, Notebook, Smartphone, Tablet, Virtual Reality Headset, Watch, Wrist Band, and others
- 12 + use cases including: Aerial photography and video, Augmented Reality Games, Education, Entertainment or content consumption, Hobby/Personal Entertainment, Household cleaning and maintenance, Navigation, Personal wellness and health, Shopping, Video/Feature Viewing (VR), Virtual Reality Games, and others
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Five-year technology spending forecasts
- Consumer spending and adoption by region, technology and use case
- Market drivers impacting consumer spending and growth
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the total worldwide connected consumer opportunity?
- Which technologies are growing the fastest?
- How do geographical growth rates vary?
- Where should resources be focused to take advantage of the maximum market opportunity?
- How are technology growth rates changing over time as markets mature?
- Which use cases present the greatest growth opportunity for consumer spending?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide, 2018H1
2018H1 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide
Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide, 2018H2
2018H2 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide
Worldwide Semiannual Connected Consumer Spending Guide Taxonomy
Defines the consumer industry and relevant coverage areas.