Customers, whether B2B or B2C, are digitally transforming, and the best companies are employing digital technologies to both differentiate themselves from their competitors and keep pace with their customers. IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Customer Experience Spending Guide sizes the technology and business dollars related to these transformations. Delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool, users can easily extract meaningful information about technology markets, regional adoption, industries, and use cases.
Worldwide Semiannual Customer Experience Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the customer experience market:
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific excluding Japan, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- 15 use cases including: Content creation and presentation, digital marketing, opti-channel experiences, customer engagement, digital sales and commerce, order orchestration and fulfillment, product implementation, customer care and support, customer education, customer satisfaction analysis, building and maintaining brand trust, customer rewards and recognition, functional customer intelligence, enterprise customer intelligence, and 360-degree customer intelligence
- 15 technology markets: Across hardware, software, services, and connectivity categories, including enterprise hardware, other hardware, personal devices, business services, connectivity, outsourcing, support and training, project services, CRM applications, collaborative applications, content applications, application development and deployment, applications, system infrastructure software, and other software
- 19 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, and utilities
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Customer experience (CX) digital transformation taxonomy
- Customer experience digital transformation opportunity by region, industry, technology, and use case
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the unique CX use cases?
- How does CX spending differ by region and country?
- Which industries are spending the most on CX?
- What industries are driving CX growth?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Customer Experience Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
Worldwide Customer Experience Digital Transformation Taxonomy
This document defines customer experience digital transformation and the technologies included in the guide.
Semiannual Digital Transformation Spending Guide
This document will provide a five-year forecast by 19 industries, 15 technologies, 9 regions, and 15 use cases. It is updated on a semiannual cycle.