Since 1989, IDC has supported ICT suppliers and financial investors with our industry-standard study on the state of ICT spending in every region around the world. Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition provides a view of technology spending by the fast growing and increasingly important service provider segment, analyzing key opportunities for ICT vendors selling their products and services to cloud, telecom, and other types of service provider. It creates a holistic view of the service provider opportunity, and how this compares to end-user technology spending in every region.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Service provider spending: Managed, technology (including cloud and communications), and digital services
- Infrastructure: Server/storage and network
- Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition Query Tool
- Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition Historical Pivot
- Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition Forecast Pivot
- Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition Taxonomy
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the global opportunity for ICT vendors selling to service provider customers?
- How does service provider ICT spending vary across geographies?
- Which technologies are the fast-growing areas of investment for technology, managed, and digital service providers?
- How does service provider technology spending compare to end-user spending, and what are the relationships?
- How quickly is ICT spending moving to the service provider and "as a service" market models?