The new Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services program looks at both analytics and intelligent automation across the entire life cycle of services, from consulting to implementation to managed services to BPO. This research examines the business service that companies are building to help their customers adopt automation as well as how automation is being leveraged in service delivery. Coverage extends across the entire life cycle of analytics services offered by business service companies including information and data management, BI tools– and analytics application–related services, advanced analytics, big data, and AI services.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The full life cycle of services (consulting and systems integration, custom application development, managed services, support, and training services) research around analytics and intelligent automation
- Worldwide Business Analytics Services Forecast, 2019–2023
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Analytics Consulting and Systems Integration Services 2020 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Analytics as a Service 2020 Vendor Assessment
- Worldwide and U.S. AI Services Market Shares, 2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define intelligent automation services, and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with intelligent automation services?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with analytics/AI services?
- Where are the key ecosystems, and who are the players providing analytics and intelligent automation services?
- What do buyers really want and need from analytics and intelligent automation services providers, and which suppliers are in the best position to provide analytics and intelligent automation services?