IDC's Europe: Future of Work service provides a holistic view of how technology is changing the way we work. Leveraging IDC's Future of Work framework, it focuses on analyzing technology driven transformation in the workforce, workspace, and work culture. It looks at the impact of IDC accelerators such as IoT, AI, Robotics, and AR/VR on how work gets done. Designed for both technology providers and buyers, it provides guidance on technology selection and implementation, as well as vendor assessment. Tech buyers will benefit from advice and concrete examples of how they can leverage technology to successfully navigate their workplace transformation strategies and thrive in the "next normal." Vendors will benefit from guidance in their product road maps and go-to-market strategies.
Europe: Future of Work
Meet the Experts
Research Director, European Verticals Markets and Digital Business
Senior Research Analyst, European Research
Associate Research Director, European Future of Work
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Defining work in the next normal
- The digital workspace
- Agile working and the reconfigurable workforce
- Managing and measuring employee experience
- Automation and intelligent technologies unlocking productivity
- Lifelong learning: reskilling and upskilling
- The business impact of workplace transformation
- Technology adoption and change management
- The hybrid work model
- The office of the future
- Organizational agility and empathic leadership
- Distributed teams and collaboration
- Thought Leadership Research Documents, addressing workspace, workforce, and work culture transformation
- Annual Market Analysis Perspective on the Future of Work in Europe
- Hybrid Work 1.0 MaturityScape
- IDC FutureScape: Annual Worldwide Future of Work Predictions
- Bi-Annual Future of Work Spending Guide Updates
- Assessment of European vendors in Future of Work-related Technology Areas (MarketScapes)
- Survey Data: Annual IT Decision Maker & Employee Surveys
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What working models will support organizations to thrive in the next normal?
- Where is work? What workplace model can deliver superior business performance and employee experience?
- What automation and intelligent technologies will unlock productivity and innovation?
- What are the differences in work culture between European countries?
- How do you make your organization resilient? How do you reconfigure your workforce to be adaptable to changing customer needs?
- What service providers are best positioned to deliver the future of the digital workspace?
- What features and functionalities deliver superior end-user experience? How to manage and measure end-user experience.
- What will be the design of the office of the future?
- How to attract and retain talent.
- What is employee wellbeing? How do you measure and manage employee wellbeing?
- Is there a disconnect between employers and employees in the future of work? What cultural and leadership style changes are required to remain agile?
- 1E Ltd.
- ASG Group Ltd.
- Accenture plc
- ActiveOps PLC
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Atos SE
- Avanade Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Catchpoint Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Computacenter PLC
- ControlUp Technologies Ltd
- DXC Technology Co.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Deloitte LLP
- Dropbox Inc.
- Eightfold AI Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- HP Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IPsoft Incorporated
- Lakeside Software Inc.
- MHR Ltd.
- Meta Platforms Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NetMotion Software Inc.
- Nexthink SA
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pluralsight LLC
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SS&C Blue Prism
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Sharp Corporation
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- TalentSoft SA
- Tanium Inc.
- ThousandEyes Inc.
- Trello Inc.
- UiPath Inc.
- Unisys Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- Workday, Inc.
- eG Innovations