IDC's Japan 3D, Industrial and Office Printing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides comprehensive overview and analysis of the industrial, 3D, and office printing market in Japan. This service provides analysis on industrial/3D/office (including home) printer hardware market, end-user page volume/manufacturing volume, consumables and materials market, managed print and document services and 3D printing services, and latest use cases. The data and analysis provided in this service helps the vendors understand the transformation of this market, identify the opportunities and the challenges, and benchmark their services and business performance to establish or realign their go-to-market strategies.
Japan 3D, Industrial and Office Printing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Industrial, 3D, and office printer hardware
- Managed print and document services
- Page volume
- DX impacts on print environment
- 3D printing materials
- Japan Industrial and 3D Printer Forecast
- Japan Managed Print and Document Services Forecast
- Japan Printing Related Market Share
- Japan 3D Printing Materials Forecast
- Japan Page Volume Analysis
- Japan 3D Printing Services Forecast
- Japan 3D Printer Vendor Analysis
- Japan Industrial Printer Vendor Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industrial printer vendors?
- How are the leading 3D printer vendors?
- What are the most important use cases for 3D printing?
- What are the MPDS market growth trends within the different Japanese market vertical segment?
- How 3D printing will affect industries and their supply chains in Japan?
3D Systems, Inc., Beijing Tiertime Technology Co Ltd, Canon Inc., HP Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Keyence Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., MATSUURA MACHINERY CORP, Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., OBJET LTD., Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Ricoh Company, Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Xerox Corporation